Frequently asked questions
Please click on a question below to view the answer.
View All Answers At Once (Open All) | Collapse Answers (Close All)
- Is Pray the Devil Back to Hell available in other languages?
For Home DVDs, the film is available with French or Spanish subtitles for an additional cost of $20.
Please contact us for more information if you would like to purchase a subtitled Home DVD.
If you are interested in a subtitled version of the film for a festival or public screening:
English audio with Italian subtitles– 72 min/Theatrical
English audio with French subtitles– 72 min/Theatrical
English audio with Spanish subtitles- 60 min/TV
English audio with Spanish subtitles- 72min/Theatrical
English audio with Spanish subtitles- 60min/TV
Contact us for details
Please note that these versions all have English audio (English dialogue/spoken language) with subtitles on the screen. There are currently NO dubbed versions of Pray the Devil Back to Hell available for purchase.
- How may I host a screening of Pray the Devil Back to Hell in my own school or community?
- It’s easy! Please visit ro*co Films order the Educational & Public Viewing DVD, which is specially licensed for public screenings and educational use. You can make your purchase by credit card, and the DVD will arrive to you in the mail. Feel free to pick any date and venue you like.
- How can I acquire rights to Pray the Devil Back to Hell for broadcast / online streaming / other forms of distribution?
- Domestic (U.S.) rights are no longer available. Please contact our international sales agent for all international inquiries for availability and licensing:
ro*co films International
80 Liberty Ship Way, Suite 5
Sausalito, CA 94965
- How can I license footage from Pray the Devil Back to Hell?
- Please note that much of the material used in this film was sourced from archival footage licensed from a third party, but we can provide a cue sheet, screener and contact information for the sources. Kindly review our Licensing Policy, which lists contact information and further instructions on how to license clips from Pray the Devil Back to Hell.
- How can I book one of the filmmakers for a screening or event?
At this time the filmmakers have begun other projects and are not currently available to travel on behalf of Pray the Devil Back to Hell.
However, if schedule allows, your invitation may be considered, so please feel free to contact Operations Coordinator Hope Carmichael at firstname.lastname@example.org to inquire about filmmaker or speaker invitations.
Please make sure to include in your inquiry:
- What date(s) are you considering for a screening?
- Is there an honorarium/speakers fee?
-- If yes, what is it?
- Who are you asking to speak, Abigail Disney or Gini Reticker?
- Will you cover all travel expenses including transportation costs and lodging if necessary?
-- If yes, is there someone from your organization/institution that can book the travel & lodging, or should expenses be submitted for reimbursement?
- If neither Abby or Gini can attend, AND there is a speakers fee and travel costs covered, would you be interested in other speakers, such as any women from the film, crew members, or other people who can speak about Liberia, please contact us and we’d be happy to make suggestions.
- Are you screening the film regardless of a speaker attending?
- How can I contact the filmmakers or one of the activists in the film directly?
- Please write to us with detailed information in regards to your inquiry and your request will be forwarded to the appropriate party. Please keep in mind that they may not be able to personally respond to each request.
- What can I do to help the women of Liberia and other peace activists around the world?
- Thank you for asking!
Please visit the official site for Peace is Loud, the foundation inspired by Pray the Devil Back to Hell, which is currently being developed to help peace builders across the globe.
- How can I stay up-to-date on the film's news advocacy, and outreach?
- Please feel free to join our mailing list here to receive our weekly newsletter and follow us on Facebook!
If you did not find an answer to your question here, please refer to our Contact Us page
or write to us at email@example.com
. Due to the volume of emails we receive, it may take 2-4 business days for us to respond. We do read every email and make every effort to respond as quickly as possible. Thank you!