Frequently asked questions
Please click on a question below to view the answer.
View All Answers At Once (Open All) | Collapse Answers (Close All)
- Where may I buy a DVD of Pray the Devil Back to Hell?
- If you’d like to purchase your own personal copy of Pray the Devil Back to Hell, please visit our Buy The DVD page to order a Home DVD!
Note that Home DVDs are for home and personal use of the film only and are not licensed for public or educational screenings.
If you have questions about Home DVD Purchases, email email@example.com.
If you hope to purchase the DVD for a public event in your community or on your campus, or if you’d like the DVD for ongoing research, library, or classroom use, please visit our Buy The DVD page to place your order for an Educational and Public Viewing DVD.
Educational and Public Viewing DVDs are specially licensed for public and educational screenings and come with a beautiful, full-color discussion guide.
If you’re not sure if the Educational and Public Viewing DVD is right for you, scroll through our FAQs below to learn more, or contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We’re glad to help!
- How may I find a Pray the Devil Back to Hell screening near me?
- To find out where film will play near you, please visit our Find a Screening page, or join our mailing list to receive our newsletter.
- Where can I watch Pray the Devil Back to Hell on TV?
- In the U.S., Pray the Devil Back to Hell had its television premiere as Episode 2 of the special series Women, War & Peace on PBS. Check local listings for repeat airings, or you may watch the episode online on PBS.org (U.S. only).
Outside of the U.S., please take a look at our list of International Broadcasters by clicking here.
- Is Pray the Devil Back to Hell available in other languages?
For Home DVDs, the film is available with French or Spanish subtitles for an additional cost of $20.
Subtitled Home DVDs come with a basic label in a clear clamshell style case. They do not come packaged with the standard cover artwork and the DVD contains no additional features.
Please contact us for more information if you would like to purchase a subtitled Home DVD.
If you are interested in a subtitled version of the film for a festival or public screening, please review the subtitled options available here »
Please note that these versions all have English audio (English dialogue/spoken language) with subtitles on the screen. There are currently NO dubbed versions of Pray the Devil Back to Hell available for purchase.
- How may I host a screening of Pray the Devil Back to Hell in my own school or community?
- It’s easy! Please visit Buy The DVD page and order the Educational & Public Viewing DVD, which is specially licensed for public screenings and educational use. You can make your purchase by credit card, and the DVD will arrive to you in the mail. Feel free to pick any date and venue you like.
If you have more questions about hosting a screening (for example, if you are interested in screening the film on something other than DVD), you can find more information by clicking here »
- How can I acquire rights to Pray the Devil Back to Hell for broadcast / online streaming / other forms of distribution?
- Domestic (U.S.) rights are no longer available. Please contact our international sales agent for all international inquiries for availability and licensing:
ro*co films International
80 Liberty Ship Way, Suite 5
Sausalito, CA 94965
- How can I book Pray the Devil Back to Hell in our film festival?
- Kindly note that Fork Films is no longer applying to any festivals on behalf of Pray the Devil Back to Hell. We are not able to provide preview copies or fill out applications at this time.
If you would like to book Pray the Devil Back to Hell at your festival, please refer to our film festival policy by clicking here »
- How can I book one of the filmmakers for a screening or event?
At this time the filmmakers have begun other projects and are not currently available to travel on behalf of Pray the Devil Back to Hell.
However, if schedule allows, your invitation may be considered, so please feel free to contact Operations Coordinator Hope Carmichael at email@example.com to inquire about filmmaker or speaker invitations.
Please make sure to include in your inquiry:
- What date(s) are you considering for a screening?
- Is there an honorarium/speakers fee?
-- If yes, what is it?
- Who are you asking to speak, Abigail Disney or Gini Reticker?
- Will you cover all travel expenses including transportation costs and lodging if necessary?
-- If yes, is there someone from your organization/institution that can book the travel & lodging, or should expenses be submitted for reimbursement?
- If neither Abby or Gini can attend, AND there is a speakers fee and travel costs covered, would you be interested in other speakers, such as any women from the film, crew members, or other people who can speak about Liberia, please contact us and we’d be happy to make suggestions.
- Are you screening the film regardless of a speaker attending?
- How can I contact the filmmakers or one of the activists in the film directly?
- Please write to us with detailed information in regards to your inquiry and your request will be forwarded to the appropriate party. Please keep in mind that they may not be able to personally respond to each request.
- What can I do to help the women of Liberia and other peace activists around the world?
- Thank you for asking!
Please visit the official site for Peace is Loud, the foundation inspired by Pray the Devil Back to Hell, which is currently being developed to help peace builders across the globe.
- How can I stay up-to-date on the film's news advocacy, and outreach?
- Please feel free to join our mailing list here to receive our weekly newsletter!
If you did not find an answer to your question here, please refer to our Contact Us page
or write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org
. Due to the volume of emails we receive, it may take 2-4 business days for us to respond. We do read every email and make every effort to respond as quickly as possible. Thank you!